Objectives of the INTEGRATE project
The main ambition of the INTEGRATE project is to improve understanding and implement integrated activities related to early diagnosis of HIV, viral hepatitis, TB and/or STIs and linkage to prevention and care in partner countries.
Integrate’s objectives are:
- To support collaborative implementation of the Joint Action activities through timely reporting, dissemination and evaluation throughout the project period 2017-2020.
- To support national institutions in reviewing and revising policies and action plans to include integrated activities related to early diagnosis of HIV, viral hepatitis, STIs and/or TB and linkage to prevention and care involving European key stakeholders by 2020.
- To optimize and support the normalisation of testing and linkage to care for HIV, viral hepatitis, TB and STIs and through the adaptation and implementation of relevant innovative tools to support health care and civil society staff in offering testing in EU member states by 2020.
- To improve the monitoring and evaluation (M&E) of testing and linkage to care for HIV, viral hepatitis and STIs and integration of data into national surveillance and M&E systems by engaging stakeholders by 2020.
- To improve the use of ICT tools and partner notification in combination prevention for HIV, viral hepatitis, TB and STIs in the EU member states by 2020.
- To ensure better preparedness across EU member states by improving the capacity of health care professionals, civil society organizations and public health institutions through training and knowledge sharing on integration of diagnosis and linkage to care for HIV, viral hepatitis, TB and STIs.